We almost lost this precious little guy pictured above a couple of days ago. Oliver had been chewing on a rawhide bone. The kind with the knots at the end. At first, I thought he was going to throw up and was getting ready to take him outside when I realized he was choking. He had a piece of rawhide lodged in his throat he apparently tried to swallow. I tried to do the Heimlich maneuver on him with no results which was also hard to do because Oliver is so small. I also tried to dislodge it with my fingers but it was too deep.
“Oliver is chocking!” I yelled out. Continue reading