A bouquet of awards! What an honor! What a treat! I am genuinely speechless! What a great way to celebrate the world of blogging!
I offer a humble and very grateful thanks to Savannah for the lovely thought. Savannah is very passionate about God and helping children. She has a heart that drips with sweetness and the love of God. She covers many areas of life on her blog, and even offers prayer and/or advice for her visitors. http://savannahhardcastle.wordpress.com/
Sorry, Savannah, I have been as slow as a slug crawling through a glob of honey on passing on this precious bouquet!
The rules for accepting these awards are quite simple. Share seven things about yourself. Pass these awards on by nominating 15 other blogs. Inform the nominees of their nominations.
Okay, I can do that! I’ll start with the seven things.
- I don’t know how I would have made it through very tragic times in my life without God.
- I never thought I would enjoy blogging as much as I do. I love my family of friends.
- One of the best 4th of July experiences I have ever had, was sitting in a boat about 100 yards from the fireworks barge. A totally explosive experience!
- I was born on an island and yearn for the sound and smell of the roaring ocean.
- I live in the Northwest where one can experience all four seasons.
- I love spring. The earth comes alive and shares fragrant scents and new fruit with us.
- This is one of my favorite Bible verses. Isaiah 61:1-3 “He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted…to comfort all who mourn…to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. That they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”
I am passing these awards on to some amazing bloggers. While searching for 15 blogs to promote, I traveled through many sites, which made my choices quite difficult. I ran into countless of beautiful pictures, wonderful stories and creative ideas. I wish I could read every single post on each blog I ran across! What a bunch of talent out there!
And the drumroll…
May you be blessed by your bouquet!
By ~ Elizabeth Yalian ©2013